Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test
Book with Online Practice Tests
Unavailable - out of print
The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the TOEFL iBT and communicate effectively in an academic setting.
Using an integrated skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL iBT, this up-to-date text is ideal for classroom use and self-study.The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all of the question types in the exam and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and study skills.The Online Practice Tests include the tests from the book plus three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL iBT.
- Hundreds of skill-building exercises, numerous test-taking strategies, and frequent progress checks help students succeed on the TOEFL® iBT.
- Seven practice tests, delivered online, help prepare students for the online test.
- Optional website for teachers to collect students’ scores from the online tests.
- Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
- A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
- Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Answer keys help students understand the answers to all exercises.
- A supporting skills section helps students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking and pronunciation skills.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×