- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: August 2003
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 9 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
- Unit 9A Inheritance and selection
- Unit 9B Fitness and health
- Unit 9C Plants and photosynthesis
- Unit 9D Plants for food
- Unit 9E Reactions of metals and metal compounds
- Unit 9F Patterns of reactivity
- Unit 9G Environmental chemistry
- Unit 9H Using chemistry
- Unit 9I Energy and electricity
- Unit 9J Gravity and space
- Unit 9K Speeding up
- Unit 9L Pressure and moments
- Scientific investigations
Latest newsAll news
18 July 2019
Turning the greenhouse gas, CO2, back into fuel
What's going on in University of Cambridge labs? Here, Demelza Wright talks about her work...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×