- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Cambridge English for Job-hunting
Cambridge English for Job-hunting
Student's Book with Audio CDs (2)
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Cambridge English for Job-hunting is designed to develop the specialist English language knowledge and communication skills that job-seekers need to apply for and secure jobs.
Ideal for both working professionals and those new to the world of employment, the course comprises six standalone units covering core areas such as CV preparation, cover letter writing, and answering interview questions. Authentic materials such as genuine CVs and cover letters give learners practical experience in understanding and preparing vital documents.
The course also offers valuable advice to help improve job-hunters' confidence, including help with difficult interview questions and how to present yourself effectively.
- Authentic materials such as genuine CVs and cover letters give learners practical experience in understanding and preparing vital documents.
- Encompassing reading, writing, listening and speaking, this course develops all the communicative skills that job-hunters need, from understanding job advertisements to negotiating on job offers.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Aviation English for Pilots and ATCOs
Flightpath is the definitive course for pilots and Air Traffic Controllers who need an ICAO4 level of English to work in the industry.Authors: Philip Shawcross, Jeremy DayEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: August 2011
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×