- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Ivy Liu So Ling, Martin Mak, Sandra Hon Yu
- Available from: April 2018
The only resources designed for the Cambridge IGCSE® Chinese as a First Language syllabus (0509).
Send a Query×
Save time planning and take an active approach to teaching first language Mandarin Chinese. This teacher’s book provides you with practical and effective teaching and differentiation suggestions, as well as ideas for classroom activities. It also contains suggested answers for activities in the coursebook and workbook as well as mark schemes for exam-style questions to save you time when marking.
This teacher’s book helps you make the most out of the suite, offering ideas for lesson planning and classroom activities.
A variety of coursebook activities helps you with mixed-ability classes.
Helpful recommendations for other resources such as photos, movies, posters and online videos make for exciting teaching and learning.
Clear syllabus mapping allows you to structure your lessons easily.
- Topic 1. Social relationships: 1.1. Narrative
- 1.2. Argumentative
- 1.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 2. Home town: 2.1. Narrative
- 2.2. Argumentative
- 2.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 3. Historical and heroic figures: 3.1. Narrative
- 3.2. Argumentative
- 3.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 4. Natural landscapes and travelling: 4.1. Narrative
- 4.2. Argumentative
- 4.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 5. Virtues and attitudes to studying: 5.1. Narrative
- 5.2. Argumentative
- 5.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 6. Chinese philosophers
- 6.1. Narrative
- 6.2. Argumentative
- 6.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 7. Happiness: leisure, arts and sports: 7.1. Narrative
- 7.2. Argumentative
- 7.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese
- Topic 8. Everyday life
- 8.1. Narrative
- 8.2. Argumentative
- 8.3. Directed writing and Classical Chinese. 单元一. 谁言寸草心: 1.1. 描述与叙述
- 1.2. 议论与讨论
- 1.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元二. 此心安处是吾乡: 2.1. 描述与叙述
- 2.2. 议论与讨论
- 2.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元三. 千古风流人物: 3.1. 描述与叙述
- 3.2. 议论与讨论
- 3.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元四. 只缘身在此山中: 4.1. 描述与叙述
- 4.2. 议论与讨论
- 4.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元五. 格物致知: 5.1. 描述与叙述
- 5.2. 议论与讨论
- 5.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元六. 诸子百家
- 6.1. 描述与叙述
- 6.2. 议论与讨论
- 6.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元七. 快乐泉源: 7.1. 描述与叙述
- 7.2. 议论与讨论
- 7.3. 指导写作及文言文
- 单元八. 生活小百科
- 8.1. 描述与叙述
- 8.2. 议论与讨论
- 8.3. 指导写作及文言文.
Latest newsAll news
18 April 2019
Tips for developing students as independent learners
Marilyn Rankin, one of the authors of English Language for Cambridge International AS & A...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×