- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Karen Morrison, Nick Hamshaw
- Available from: August 2018
This Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended series has been authored to meet the requirements of the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics syllabus (0580/0980), for first examination from 2020.
Send a Query×
It contains detailed explanations of concepts and clear worked examples, followed by practice exercises to allow students to consolidate and practise the required mathematical skills. This edition comes with a two-year subscription to Cambridge Online Mathematics and complements the print coursebook by offering further explanations, interactive worked examples, worksheets and quizzes. Cambridge Online Mathematics also allows teachers to set classroom and homework exercises to individual students or entire classes, with the ability to track student progress. For additional teaching material - such as core and extension worksheets - see the additional materials tab on this page.
This edition comes with a two-year subscription to Cambridge Online Mathematics and complements the print coursebook by offering further explanations, interactive worked examples, worksheets and quizzes.
Progressively more challenging exercises complete with answers at the back of the book.
Worked examples throughout provide step-by-step guidance.
Core and Extended materials clearly signposted within a single book.
Recap section at the start of chapters for students to check their prior knowledge before starting new topics.
Cambridge Online Mathematics allows teachers to set classroom and homework exercises to individual students or entire classes, with the ability to track student progress.
For information on how to use Cambridge Online Mathematics, please see inside the front cover.
- Cambridge Online Maths
- Unit 1
- 1. Reviewing number concepts
- 2. Making sense of algebra
- 3. Lines, angles and shapes
- 4. Collecting, organising and displaying data
- Unit 2. 5. Fractions and standard form
- 6. Equations and transforming formulae
- 7. Perimeter, area and volume
- 8. Introduction to probability
- Unit 3. 9. Sequences and sets
- 10. Straight lines and quadratic equations
- 11. Pythagoras' theorem and similar shapes
- 12. Averages and measures of speed
- Examination practice
- Unit 4. 13. Understanding measurement
- 14. Further solving of equations and inequalities
- 15. Scale drawings, bearings and trigonometry
- 16. Scatter diagrams and correlation
- Unit 5. 17
- Managing money
- 18. Curved graphs
- 19. Symmetry
- 20. Histograms and frequency distribution diagrams
- Unit 6. 21. Ratio, rate and proportion
- 22. More equations, formulae and functions
- 23. Vectors and transformations
- 24. Probability using tree diagrams and Venn diagrams
- Examination practice
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 1 result
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×