- Subject(s):Combined Science
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):David Sang
- Available from: April 2017
The Cambridge IGCSE® Combined and Co-ordinated Sciences series is tailored to the 0653 and 0654 syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and all components of the series are endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
Send a Query×
This Physics Workbook is tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science 0653 and Co-ordinated Sciences 0654 syllabuses for first examination in 2019 and is endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations. Covering both the Core and the Supplement material, this workbook contains exercises arranged in the same order as the coursebook. These are clearly marked according to the syllabus they cover and aim to develop students’ scientific skills. Answers are provided at the back of the book.
Exercises designed to develop skills in problem-solving and data handling, planning investigations and application of theory to practice to help them achieve their assessment objectives with confidence.
Answers to the exercises in the workbook are included at the back of the book to reinforce their knowledge to strengthen their knowledge.
- P1. Making measurements
- P2. Describing motion
- P3. Forces and motion
- P4. Turning effects of forces
- P5. Forces and matter
- P6. Energy transformations and energy transfers
- P7. Energy resources
- P8. Work and power
- P9. The kinetic model of matter
- P10. Thermal properties of matter
- P11. Thermal (heat) energy transfers
- P12. Sound
- P13. Light
- P14. Properties of waves
- P15. Spectra
- P16. Magnetism
- P17. Electric charge
- P18. Electrical quantities
- P19. Electric circuits
- P20. Electromagnetic forces
- P21. Electromagnetic induction
- P22. Atomic physics
- Answers to workbook exercises.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×