- English Language Learning
- Деловен и стручен англиски
- International Legal English 2nd Edition
International Legal English
International Legal English Second edition is the definitive course for students who need to work in the international legal community.
International Legal English Second edition teaches learners how to use English in a commercial law environment and is suitable for classroom use or self-study. This second edition has fully-updated content - including twice the number of authentic case studies compared to the first edition - and contains a new unit on Transnational Commercial Law. An updated pull-out glossary is included in the Student's Book. International Legal English Second edition is ideal preparation for the Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (ILEC) and contains exam practice tasks, exam tips and a practice ILEC test.
- Authentic legal texts supplied by TransLegal - a leading firm of lawyer-linguists.
- Authentic case studies which allow learners to consolidate and practise what they have learnt.
- Authentic and up-to-date language informed by the Cambridge Legal English Corpus, part of the Cambridge English Corpus.
- Online task-based exercises linked to every unit of the book which improve students' ability to conduct web-based research.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×