- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English испити и IELTS
- B2 Business Vantage Trainer
B2 Business Vantage Trainer
Six Practice Tests with Answers and Resources Download
1 Online resource, 1 Paperback
Six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success.
The B2 Business Vantage Trainer can be used to practice the exam at home or in class, providing excellent opportunities for teachers and students to familiarise themselves with the B2 Business Vantage examination format. The six practice tests feature explanatory keys and model answers, and include ideas for extending tasks in class. The first two tests also include step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities, informed by a bank of real B2 Business Vantage candidates' exam papers, focus on areas where students typically need most help. Downloadable audio includes recordings for the listening tests.
- Designed for use both in the classroom and as self study. Includes six authored tests, two tests with guidance tips and exercises to help students tackle each part of each paper.
- Tests 1 & 2 contain information about the exam as well as step-by-step guidance, exercises and tips. Tests 3 - 6 are straight practice tests without guidance.
- The extra grammar and vocabulary exercises focus on common B2 Business Vantage candidate problem areas. These include real errors from B2 Business Vantage candidates' exam scripts.
- A detailed explanatory key will give students and teachers clear explanations for both right and wrong answers, as well as model answers for the Writing paper.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Fun for Starters
Class Audio CD
Fourth edition of the full-colour Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) preparation activities for all three levels of the test (Starters, Movers, Flyers) updated to reflect the new revised specifications which will be out in January 2018.Authors: Anne Robinson, Karen SaxbyEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1 - A2Publication date: December 2016
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×