- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English испити и IELTS
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
Student's Book with Answers with DVD-ROM
1 Paperback, 1 DVD-ROM
Perfect for students at band 4.0 and above, this study guide has EVERYTHING you need to prepare for IELTS Academic or General Training.
Understand the test and improve your score with advice, tips and clear explanations. Exercises cover every question type, so you choose what to practise. Develop test-taking strategies with EIGHT official practice tests – the first one with step-by-step guidance. Audio for the listening exercises and practice tests, videos of the Speaking test are on the DVD-ROM. Alternatively download them all with The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS App.
- A range of essential skill-building exercises and focus on exam strategy helps you to maximise your grade.
- Eight official IELTS tests provide plenty of exam practice.
- Prepares for both the General Training and Academic Modules.
- Answer keys provide clear explanations to help you learn and improve your score.
- Suitable for students of all bands (4.0 and above), you can choose how much or how little language development you need.
- Speaking test videos help prepare you for this hard-to-anticipate part of the exam.
- Accompanying app delivers the video and audio content in an alternative format for portable devices (App Store or Google Play).
- The 'Caravaggio' reading passage and answer key (Test 4, Reading passage 3, p.220-223) is available as a PDF to download and print from the Resources tab above.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Workbook without Answers with Audio CD
Objective Proficiency Second edition provides official preparation for the revised 2013 Cambridge English: Proficiency exam, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).Authors: Peter Sunderland, Erica WhettemEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: C2Publication date: March 2013
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×