- English Language Learning
- Граматика, вокабулар и изговор
- English Pronunciation in Use Elementary
English Pronunciation in Use Elementary
Book with Answers and Downloadable Audio
1 Paperback, 1 Downloadable audio file
Understand and be understood in English with the best-selling English Pronunciation in Use.
This book, with over five hours of free downloadable audio, includes 50 units of explanations, examples, practice exercises and answers for elementary level (A2) learners of English. You will become confident with all areas of English pronunciation, including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation, and can practise with simple 'listen and repeat' activities, modelled with a single British English accent. Inside the book is a code for the free audio, along with clear instructions for downloading from the cambridge.org website. Perfect for both self-study and classroom activities.
- Easy-to-use two-page units: key pronunciation points are presented on left-hand pages with a range of exercises on facing right-hand pages.
- Audio offers a clear model for learners to listen, repeat and practise their own pronunciation.
- Self-diagnostic tests at Intermediate and Advanced levels help learners identify and focus on their own pronunciation problems.
- Additional reference section includes a learner-friendly answer key, fun exercises to practise phonemic symbols, a guide for speakers of specific languages, exercises on minimal pairs and a glossary of specialised terms.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
This new edition of a highly successful pronunciation text covers all of the speech sounds of North American English, as well as spelling, intonation, and stress. Pronunciation Pairs offers a variety of exercises and activities, from very controlled minimal pair and listening discrimination tasks to dialogs, games, puzzles, and guided conversations.Authors: Ann Baker, Sharon GoldsteinEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×