A dynamic, inquiry-based learning series for English teachers teaching science.
It all begins with a question! Science Path is a dynamic skills course through which students can practice their English, broaden their vocabulary, and improve their language skills. An inquiry-based approach to learning that aids in the development of thinking skills. The contents are presented in the format of a scrapbook, closer to the way children learn things out of the classroom. Like a magazine, the course includes fun facts, games and interesting questions (and even a few jokes!) to appeal to children’s natural curiosity.
- Inquiry-based learning means students learn through discovery while developing critical and creative thinking - investigate, look back, find out, create
- Inquiry-based teaching means a scientifically proven method to improve students' learning
- Units based around Big Questions develop critical thinking, research and language skills
- Scaffolding tools to aid better comprehension of texts
- Fun and practical experiments and projects, and video documentaries aid students’ understanding of the main themes and topics
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×