The first and original course by Cambridge University Press designed specifically for the Italian biennio. Discover a different way of learning and teaching English through life skills and language! There is only one course to think about: Get Thinking!
Personalise learning for stronger results with varied levels of difficulty to challange students to work with what they know and then take them to the next level! Enrich their learning experience with authentic exam preparation, real world situations and a full range of video and multimedia extras that provide real opportunities to practising language that students can really use! Provide dedicated activities throughout the course incorporating inclusive didactics and ensuring no student is left behind!
- Key cultural and social content from the English Speaking World provides students with the chance to relate issues to their lives through dedicated Think! Citizenship sections
- Language based on the Cambridge English Corpus so you know the language students are learning is based on real use and relevant to their world and experiences
- Classic literature sections to develop reading and critical thinking skills within cultural and historical contexts
- Inclusive English to ensure you have all the support materials you need for students with learning difficulties in paper and digital formats
- Authentic preparation materials for the Cambridge English: Preliminary Exam from the only official Cambridge English publisher
- Videos, photostories, fully interactive eBooks and additional resources for grammar, vocabulary and additional tests to ensure you have all the flexibility and resources you need
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×