Every learner has the potential to achieve great things. Talent helps unlock that potential.
Talent offers a combination of language, life and academic skills and fresh, contemporary topics, preparing students for further study, travel or work; wherever their talent may take them! With videos filmed on the streets of London, and contemporary topics like antibiotic resistance and gender-neutral fashion, Talent is sure to spark students’ interest and promote academic debate. Exam-style exercises and topics help students prepare for a range of international exams, including IGCSE and Cambridge exams.
- Skills-based syllabus balances language with academic and life skills. In addition, students are exposed to academic skills to help them in other subject areas AND life skills to prepare them for life beyond school.
- The Changing Language feature uses the latest findings from corpus research and on-street interviews to show how English is really spoken today, preparing students for using language in the real world.
- 25 videos per level: Changing Language voxpops, functional language videos, documentary-style presentation videos
- Cutting-edge topics, from antibiotic resistance to the gig economy. Stimulating, modern topics appeal to teens and promote class debate.
- Test and exam-style tasks. Test and exam-style tasks Prepare students for international exams, including IGCSE, IELTS and Cambridge Exams.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.×