- With vocabulary selection informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus, students can be confident that the language they learn is up-to-date, relevant and natural.
- A 'Language Summary' at the back of each Student's Book offers students support with new vocabulary, grammar and functional language.
- New face2face Classware offers an updated form of Whiteboard Software now even more user-friendly and accessible to teachers without access to whiteboard hardware.
- Features a systematic focus on spoken accuracy, as well as fluency, which gives students lots of opportunities to practise new language in both free and controlled contexts.
- 'Real World' lessons give students the practical language they need for day-to-day life. At Advanced level, these lessons also develop students' listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, helping them become more spontaneous, natural communicators.
- Innovative 'Help with' sections help learners to appreciate how English works. 'Help with Sounds', new at Starter level, enables students to improve their pronunciation by focusing on individual sounds.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.×