Book with CD-ROM
Multi-level Activities for Natural English
Help your students become natural and fluent English speakers with Collocations Extra. Simple to use and quick to prepare, this impressive collection of photocopiable collocation activities encourages students to practise natural language 'chunks' from elementary right through to advanced level. Popular topics and a CD-ROM with templates for games make it simple to integrate these activities into your classes.
Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, Collocations Extra ensures that the most frequently used collocations are presented and practised in their natural context.
- Over 50 clear step-by-step lesson plans provide you with instant and original supplementary materials to teach collocations.
- Input, practice and follow-up stages for each activity introduce students to the collocations and allow them to consolidate their knowledge with a wide range of engaging exercises.
- Students can build their confidence and develop natural-sounding English as they practise collocations through a variety of communicative and fun activities including quizzes, board games, questionnaires and picture stories.
- Teachers can create games to practise collocations of their choice using easily adapted templates on the CD-ROM.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, Collocations Extra ensures that the most frequently used collocations are presented and practised in their natural context.
Also in this subject
Academic Vocabulary in Use
Edition with Answers
Academic Vocabulary in Use Second Edition is the perfect study aid for anyone using English for their academic work.Authors: Michael McCarthy, Felicity O'DellEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: March 2016
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×