Color Atlas of Vascular Tumors and Vascular Malformations
- Odile Enjolras, Hôpital Lariboisiere, Paris
- Michel Wassef, Hôpital Lariboisiere, Paris
- Rene Chapot, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an evaluation copy?
This title is not currently available for evaluation. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an evaluation copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Hemangiomas and superficial vascular malformations are disfiguring birthmarks that can occur over 65% of a child's body. This atlas will focus on the classification, multidisciplinary approach, recognition and identification, and treatment options for this class of pathology. Vascular malformations, composed of malformed vessels, never regress and sometimes expand rapidly. They occur in any body part including viscera. They cause cosmetic problems, functional disability and can be life threatening and require radiologic imaging and pathology to recognize and perform differential diagnosis on various vascular anomalies. In addition, new techniques, including molecular biology procedures, have evolved allowing less invasive and a more effective approach to diagnosis and treatment.Read more
- The first new book to review the latest ISSVA classification, diagnostic and treatment protocols for full body hemangiomas and cutaneous vascular lesions in almost 20 years
- Illustrated with over 400 color photographs that review the latest imaging, pathological analysis and treatment options
- Reviews the latest molecular biology aspects of treating these pathologies
- Odile Enjolras, MD, the lead author, is a leading and world renowned researcher of these diseases and important member of the ISSVA
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: May 2012
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511271281
- contains: 400 colour illus.
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
2. Investigations: diagnostic tools and their usefulness
3. Vascular tumors
4. Vascular malformations
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×