- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Essential Grammar in Use 3rd Edition
Essential Grammar in Use
An absolute essential for any elementary level student.
Essential Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of this best-selling grammar title. Now in full colour, with new content and even more exercises, this updated edition retains all the key features of clarity and ease-of-use that have made the book so popular with learners and teachers alike. Designed to be flexible, the Third edition is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study, but also suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom. The 'with answers' version of the book comes with a handy pull-out reference panel which allows learners to review key grammar points at a glance. It is also available with a CD-ROM, offering extra practice of all the grammar covered at this level.
- Two-page units in an easy to use format, with clear explanations of grammar points on each left-hand page and exercises to check understanding on the right
- Study Guide helps learners to identify the most useful language areas to study
- Includes a new unit on imperatives for additional support on this important area for elementary level learners
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×