Primary Colours 3
Primary Colours is an activity-packed, six-level course for young learners aged six to twelve years.
Using a cognitive approach, the Pupil's Book uses language to help young learners achieve goals in the classroom Lots of motivating craft activities and project work give tangible evidence of their accomplishments, and engaging characters - along with adventurous stories, lively songs, puzzles and games - help maintain their enthusiasm
- Stories, songs, puzzles and games make Primary Colours fun, dynamic and involving.
- Lively characters help children understand and have fun with English.
- The Teacher's Book offers step-by-step guidance and contains a bank of extra materials and support, including an A-Z of teaching young learners.
- The Activity Books are in full-colour, and at Starter and Level 1 have sticker activities.
- The course is easy to use and supported by a grammatical syllabus with clear lesson aims.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Guess What! Level 4
Teacher's Book with DVD British English
Beautiful world photography, captivating real-life video and interest-grabbing CLIL topics take young learners on a remarkable journey to explore the world as they learn English.Author: Lucy FrinoEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1Publication date: August 2015
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×