Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language.
Whether inside or outside the classroom, THiNK goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner - with an emphasis on critical thinking, values and self-esteem - ensuring academic and lifelong success.
- Challenge and inspire your teenage learners with thought-provoking topics.
- Guided writing and speaking activities build confident productive skills.
- 'THiNK Exams' lessons and assessment-style activities prepare students for Cambridge English Key, Preliminary, First, and Advanced.
- Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the Teacher’s Book are ideal for mixed-ability classes.
- Flexible digital support includes Presentation Plus classroom presentation software, online workbooks and interactive ebooks.
See it now
Get an eSample of Think that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.×