- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- Materials Development in Language Teaching 2nd Edition
Materials Development in Language Teaching
Other available formats:
Materials Development in Language Teaching aims to help readers apply current theoretical principles and research findings to the practical realities of developing and exploiting classroom materials. The authors also suggest new ideas and directions in materials development, which readers can pursue for themselves. This book is accessible to readers with little previous experience in the field, and is essential reading for all those involved in developing materials for language teaching.
In the second edition of this highly popular title, each chapter has been comprehensively revised and updated to take into account both recent research and the significant technological developments since the first edition was published in 1998. Two new chapters have been added to assess the potential of electronic media for materials development. These chapters include an overview of the technologies available, as well as individual case studies and activities.
- Comprehensively revised and updated.
- Draws on the combined expertise of the top researchers and practitioners in the field.
- Five accessible sections deal with data collection, materials writing, materials evaluation, electronic delivery of materials, and ideas for materials development.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Content and Language Integrated Learning
A comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the theory and practice of CLIL.Authors: Do Coyle, Philip Hood, David MarshEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×