- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Catherine Coucom
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Covers the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) and Cambridge O Level Accounting syllabus (7110), first examination 2020.
Send a Query×
With over 200 more questions in the Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition, this print book and digital resource give students even more opportunities to practise and build their confidence. Clear step-by-step explanations help students learn how to record, report, present and interpret financial information while gaining an appreciation of the ways accounting is used in modern business contexts. Over 200 automarked multiple-choice and structured questions give students instant feedback so they can self-assess their progress. Answers to the other coursebook questions are in the teacher's resource.
Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs – set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
Over 200 new automarked practice exercises build students' accounting skills and confidence with the subject.
Walkthroughs illustrate key Accounting principles with absolute clarity.
Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
Test yourself questions reinforce learning and aid self-assessment.
Revision checklists provide a quick summary of the key points covered in a chapter to consolidate learning.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers – find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- Where to find each section of the syllabus
- How to use this book
- Section 1. Chapter 1. Introduction to accounting
- Chapter 2. Double entry book-keeping – Part A
- Chapter 3. The trial balance
- Chapter 4. Double entry book-keeping – Part B
- Chapter 5. Petty cash books
- Section 1 practice questions
- Section 2. Chapter 6. Business documents
- Chapter 7. Books of prime entry
- Section 2 practice questions
- Section 3. Chapter 8. Financial statements – Part A
- Chapter 9. Financial statements – Part B
- Chapter 10. Accounting rules
- Chapter 11. Other payables and other receivables
- Chapter 12. Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
- Chapter 13. Irrecoverable debts and provisions for doubtful debts
- Section 3 practice questions
- Section 4. Chapter 14. Bank reconciliation statements
- Chapter 15. Journal entries and correction of errors
- Chapter 16. Control accounts
- Chapter 17. Incomplete records
- Chapter 18. Clubs and societies
- Chapter 19. Partnerships
- Chapter 20. Manufacturing accounts
- Chapter 21. Limited companies
- Chapter 22. Analysis and interpretation
- Section 4 practice questions
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×