- Author(s):Pie Corbett
- Available from: No date available
An easy-to-use resource for teaching essential reading skills to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
Send a Query×
- Non-chronological reports by Ann Webley: A rather different pet
- Keeping a ferret as a pet
- Keeping a cockatoo as a pet
- Keeping a ball python as a pet
- Keeping a stick insect as a pet
- Instructions by Ann Webley: Sam's hobby club
- How to find the goblin's gold
- How to snare the dragon
- Alphabetical texts by Ann Webley: An ABC of getting about
- Letters by Ann Webley: Letter from Mr Gruff to Mrs Washer
- Letter from Jack to Jill
- Letter from Henry Penny to Jack
- Letter from Contrary Mary to Jack Washer
- An invitation to the ball
- Letter from Loolabell Hardup to Mistress Simkins
- Letter from Cinders to Buttons
- Letter from the Lord Chamberlain.
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×