- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® French as a Foreign Language syllabus (0520) for first examination in 2015.
Send a Query×
With a skills-based approach and an international focus, this coursebook with audio CDs and Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition promotes a deeper understanding of the French language and culture. It includes 200+ auto-marked formative assessment questions and embedded audio. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Exam-style questions and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE® French as a Foreign Language course. Cambridge Elevate enhanced editions are available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
200+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Assessment questions are auto-marked.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Skills-based approach provides students with language skills that they will retain beyond the scope of the examination.
Exam-style questions and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment. The answers to the exam-style questions are provided in the teacher's book.
Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
Content completely in French.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Units 1 & 2. Révisez bien !
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Units 3 & 4. Révisez bien !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Units 5 & 6 Révisez bien !
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Units 7 & 8. Révisez bien !
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Units 9 & 10. Révisez bien !
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle
- Units 11 & 12. Révisez bien !
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×