- English Language Learning
- Diccionario Bilingue Cambridge Compact, Spanish-English
Diccionario Bilingue Cambridge Spanish-English
A Spanish-English bilingual dictionary specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish learners of English.
The best bilingual dictionary of Spanish and English for beginner to upper-intermediate learners. It includes over 120,000 headwords and phrases, plus information to enhance understanding and improve communication skills. Extensive notes highlight the common mistakes made by Hispanic learners (informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus). The grammar boxes concentrate on the most difficult aspects of learning English. It has excellent coverage of British and American English, Latin American and Peninsular Spanish.
- The words and phrases included in the dictionary have been selected according to frequency of usage obtained from the Cambridge Corpus ensuring the best coverage of real, up-to-date English.
- The Cambridge Learner Corpus has been used to identify special learning difficulties for Spanish speakers.
- The dictionary has been designed with Hispanic learners in mind offering extensive coverage of Latin American as well as Peninsular Spanish and comparing British and American English.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge School Dictionary
A learner's dictionary that includes school curriculum vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×