- English Language Learning
Extra online activities for learners of English.
NetLanguages courses offer extra activities for online self-study. Two courses are currently offered - Listening Practice and Pronunciation Practice - each split into 3 levels: Basic (A1-A2), Intermediate (B1-B1+) and Advanced (B2-C1). Each level contains about 100 activities, or in some cases up to 200, offering learners plenty of extra material to help them reach a desired standard of English. NetLanguages courses are ideal to help reinforce teaching, or to help learners who are lagging behind focus on weak areas. Teachers save time with automatic marking and no more worksheets to hand out or collect in. Learners are guided through their independent study with continuous feedback, built into the courses. Quality audio and video materials accompany interactive activities that make learning engaging and fun.
- Video as well as audio activities for more engaging learning
- Subtitles or transcripts available to aid independent learning
- Feedback on errors, plus answers, to guide learners
- Record and compare tool to enhance practice
- Scenarios including conversations and stories help contextualise language
- Accent variety teachers learners to understand all kinds of English
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×