- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- From Teacher to Manager
From Teacher to Manager
Managing Language Teaching Organizations
Other available formats:
This is a handbook for managers of language teaching organizations such as Directors and Assistant Directors of Studies, Academic Directors, and School Owners, including those moving into a management role from teaching or administration. It provides an introduction to key concepts required by managers of language teaching organizations, covering topics from strategic and operational financial management, sales and marketing and customer service through to academic and human resource management. This book is also suitable for candidates undertaking the Cambridge ESOL International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM).
- Written in a clear and straightforward style making it easy for busy managers to digest
- Relates theory to real-life scenarios and case studies, and invites managers to reflect on these in the context of their own work situation .
- Draws on the experience of leading international specialists in language teaching management.
- Considers what factors make a language teaching organization effective, and deals with each of these in turn.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Using Authentic Video in the Language Classroom
A wealth of practical suggestions for using video and film in the classroom.Author: Jane Sherman
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×