MINDSET, the multi-level course from the organisation that produces the IELTS test, develops students’ English skills and leaves them fully prepared for test day.
MINDSET, the 4-level course from Cambridge, gets you inside the IELTS test. Its unique blend of print and online content enables you to customise course length and focus to suit your needs. Topic-based units cover each of the four skills in turn, making it easy to find what you want. Each level includes learning strategies, skills practice and exam practice designed to help students achieve their target band score. Online skills modules provide additional practice, and Corpus informed modules help learners avoid common mistakes. Suitable for students preparing for the Academic Module, the course provides access to authentic online practice tests in Testbank. Designed with teachers in mind, MINDSET provides support and advice for teachers new to IELTS, and clear links between activities and the test ensure maximum confidence in class.
- Suitable for IELTS Academic.
- Over 150 targeted support items per level help students maximise test performance.
- Online modules for Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking plus Grammar and Vocabulary accompany each level and can be used in class or set for homework.
- Corpus-informed online modules help students avoid common mistakes.
- Access to online IELTS practice tests in Testbank means students can familiarise themselves with the test.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Developing speaking skills: a focus on grammar and vocabulary (B1 Preliminary for Schools and B2 First)
In Greg Archer’s recent webinar, the author of Mindset for IELTS looks at ways grammar and vocabulary can be developed so that your students can successfully demonstrate what they know and what they can d…
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×