- Qualification:Cambridge O Level
- Author(s):Ian J. Burton
- Available from: September 2015
Revision Guide to support students of Cambridge O Level Biology through their course and help them to prepare for assessment.
Send a Query×
Cambridge O Level Biology Revision Guide supports students through their course, containing specifically designed features to help students apply their knowledge in their Cambridge O Level Biology (5090) exams.Containing up-to-date material that matches the syllabus for examination from 2017 and packed full of guidance such as Task Boxes that contain questions and activities, Notes and Points to Remember throughout to help students to hone their revision and exam technique and avoid common mistakes. Written in a clear and straightforward tone, this Revision Guide is suitable for international learners.
Clear Introduction at the start of each section to aid navigation and track progress.
Exam-style questions at the end of each chapter provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
Notes throughout help remind students about exam technique and common errors.
Task boxes containing questions and activities allow students to check their knowledge and understanding as they work their way through the book.
Practical skills are reinforced with clear explanations and diagrams in every chapter.
- Revision Guidelines
- Chapter 1 Cell Biology
- Cell structure and organisation
- Movement in and out of cells
- Chapter 2 Nutrition
- Plant nutrition
- Animal nutrition
- Chapter 3 Transport
- Transport in flowering plants
- Transport in human beings
- Chapter 4 Life Processes
- Coordination and response
- Support, movement and locomotion
- Chapter 5 Drugs, Microorganisms and the Environment
- The use and abuse of drugs
- Microorganisms and biotechnology
- The relationships of organisms with each other and the environment
- Chapter 6 Development of organisms and the continuity of life
- Answers to questions
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×