- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Primary Reading Box
Primary Reading Box
Reading activities and puzzles for younger learners
Are you keen for your students to develop good reading skills from an early age? Are you constantly looking for suitable texts to use in the classroom? Do you need materials that are simple to use and quick to prepare? Then you need Primary Reading Box to make your lesson preparation easy. It contains over 50 photocopiable reading activities designed especially for the primary classroom.
* Material for children at all levels.
* Clear step-by-step teaching notes make the activities easy to use.
* Students are exposed to a range of different text types including fiction, magazines, comics, short stories, poems, jokes and recipes.
* A wide range of activity types ensure pupils are given the opportunity to work in pairs, small groups and the whole class to develop reading confidence.
* Many of the activities are suitable for learners preparing for the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL).
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Primary Path Level 5
Student's Book with Creative Journal
Cambridge Primary Path is an English language and literacy course that will help young learners become articulate writers and speakers of English, empowering them to make the most of life's opportunities.Author: Susannah Reed
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×