Primary Pronunciation Box
with Audio CD
This photocopiable resource book makes pronunciation in the primary classroom fun. As part of the Cambridge Copy Collection, each activity contains a clear, step-by-step lesson plan explaining how to set the activity up and carry it out in the classroom.
* A wide variety of games and activities to encourage pupils to practise their pronunciation
* Ready made lesson plans to save the teacher preparation time
* Attractively illustrated
* Activities can be slotted into any coursebook
* Suitable for learners preparing for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL)
* Over 60 fun-filled activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games which make pronunciation enjoyable.
* Fully supported by an audio CD.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×