- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Graham Jones, Steve Field, Chris Hewlett, David Styles
- Available from: November 2018
Fully revised and updated content matching the Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics syllabus (9702).
Send a Query×
This teacher's guide complements the practical workbook, helping you include more practical work in your Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics lessons. It contains advice about planning investigations, guidance about safety considerations, as well as differentiated learning suggestions to support students who might be struggling and those who are more able. This guide contains answers to all the questions in the practical workbook and includes model data to be used when an investigation cannot be carried out.
Specific guidance with setting up and safely carrying out each of the investigations in the Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics Practical Workbook saves you preparation time.
Differentiated learning suggestions support students who might be struggling, and stretch students who are most able.
Contains all the answers to the questions in the practical workbook to help you mark quickly and confidently.
Contains sample data you can use when an investigation cannot be carried out.
- Safety information
- Quick Skills
- 1. Using apparatus
- 2. Limitations and improvements
- 3. Kinematics and dynamics 4. Forces, work and energy
- 5. Matter and materials
- 6. Electric current, potential difference and resistance
- 7. Resistance and resistivity
- 8. Waves
- 9. Planning and data analysis
- 10. Circular motion and gravitational fields
- 11. Oscillations and communications
- 12. Thermal Physics and idea
- 13. Coulomb's Law, capacitance and electronics
- 14. Magnetic fields, electromagnetism and charged particles
- 15. Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- 16. Quantum, Nuclear Physics and medical imaging.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×