Fun Skills prepares young learners for Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers and A2 Flyers, making sure they develop the skills they need in fun, motivating ways.
Meet Sage the Squirrel, Checklist Buddy, Think Big Giraffe and friends, created by kids around the world, who guide and entertain children through this exciting journey. Learners practise exam tasks, assess their own work and connect what they learn to the world. Topic-led lessons bring learning to life with songs, grammar fun, animations and quirky photos! The Mini Trainers provide two full practice tests for each level of the Cambridge English Qualifications for young learners, helping children feel familiar with the exam experience and ready to show what they can do! The Home Booklet means children and parents can enjoy entertaining stories and do extra practice together, supporting learning outside the classroom.
- Characters, designed by real students bring learning to life and make skills FUN.
- Video animations in Presentation Plus and the Mini-Trainers provide lively input and extra help.
- Topic-led units with strong skills focus ensure that all four skills are thoroughly covered.
- ‘Grammar fun!’ section for each two levels, requested by teachers, covers key areas of grammar and structure for the exams syllabus.
- Skills checklists at the back of book help students build confidence in their progress.
- Optional exam-style taster-tasks for each part of the exams in turn are integrated into the units.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×