Complete First for Schools
Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM with Testbank
Complete First for Schools is official preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools exam.
It provides comprehensive language development integrated with exam-task familiarisation. There are exercises to help students avoid typical exam mistakes. This topic-based course covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring that students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Exam information and Exam advice is offered throughout, culminating in Exam round-up sections, which check that candidates know how to approach each paper. The accompanying CD-ROM enables students to work at their own pace. A Testbank access code for four online Cambridge English: First for Schools practice tests is inside this Student's Book (class-code from teacher required).
- A full-length exam preparation course which integrates exam skills with language and skills development.
- The content is designed to appeal to the Cambridge English: First for Schools target age group to make studying for an exam enjoyable and motivating.
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises, informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, focus on the typical problems areas experienced by First students and offer practice to overcome them.
- A Cambridge English: First for Schools practice test is included online for teachers to access.
- The CD-ROM with the Student's Book allows further practice of grammar and vocabulary work that can either be used in class or by student at home.
- The Teacher's Book provides detailed teaching notes as well as photocopiable resources and progress tests.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×