You have 0 items in your cart.
- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: No date available
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ (0520), IGCSE (9-1) (7156) French as a Foreign Language syllabuses for examination 2021.
Send a Query×
With a skills-based approach and an international outlook, this Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition of the coursebook promotes a deeper understanding of French language and culture in francophone countries around the world. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE™, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level French as a Foreign Language courses.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
200+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Closed questions are auto-marked.
The skills-based approach and variety of activities help students to acquire language and develop communication skills in a practical way. The answers to the activities in the coursebook are provided in the teacher's resource.
Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment.
Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
Content is completely in French.
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Units 1 & 2. Révisez bien !
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Units 3 & 4. Révisez bien !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Units 5 & 6 Révisez bien !
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Units 7 & 8. Révisez bien !
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Units 9 & 10. Révisez bien !
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle
- Units 11 & 12. Révisez bien !
- Listes de Vocabulaires
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×