- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Colin Bamford, Susan Grant
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This Third edition for Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) is thoroughly updated for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate edition is easy to use and understand with a user-friendly print design structured to match the syllabus. It provides targeted revision practice for students - end of chapter summaries and self-assessment questions help them gain exam preparation experience and underpin their knowledge. In addition, author comments deliver insight from exam experience and guidance on the common pitfalls and misconceptions.
Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs – set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
Exam-style questions allow students to prepare thoroughly for their examinations.
Accessible language written with international learners in mind.
Customised text sizes and fonts to fit any screen, and readable on the majority of free-reading software tools.
Tailored to the Cambridge International AS & A Level syllabus (9708) for first examination in 2016.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers – find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 2. The price system and the micro economy
- 3. Government micro intervention
- 4. The macro economy
- 5. Government macro intervention
- A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 7. The price system and the micro economy
- 8. Government microeconomic intervention
- 9. The macro economy
- 10. Government macro intervention
- 11. Preparing for examinations.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×