First for Schools Trainer
Six Practice Tests with Answers and Teachers Notes with Audio
Six full practice tests with tips and training for the 2015 revised Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools.
First for Schools Trainer offers six practice tests for the revised Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools exam combined with easy-to-follow guidance and exam tips. The first two tests are fully guided with advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities, informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, a bank of real candidates' exam papers, focus on areas where students typically need most help. This edition contains teachers notes and a full answer key. Audio for the listening and speaking test activities is available online for download. Audio CDs featuring the listening material are also available, separately.
- Teen-friendly information familiarises students with the Cambridge English: First for Schools exam
- Step-by-step advice shows students how to approach each task on each paper.
- Additional grammar, vocabulary and writing practice help students avoid typical exam mistakes.
- Audio is included online for download, or separately as Audio CDs.
- Clear explanations and teacher’s notes in the 'with answers' edition provide ideas for setting up and extending tasks, and model answers for the Writing paper
- Informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, the material contains authentic examples from Cambridge English: First for Schools exam scripts.
- Informed by English Profile for vocabulary which is 'on level'.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×