Class Audio CDs (2)
Highly focused preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First (FCE) course in 50-60 core hours.
Compact First Second edition provides B2-level students with thorough preparation and practice needed for exam success. Each unit tackles a key part of each exam paper and includes a section on Grammar for Use of English. The Class Audio CDs include all the listening material needed for listening and speaking practice activities and all listening exam tasks. These CDs are also included in the Compact First Student's Book Pack, available separately.
- Efficient exam preparation in 50-60 core hours.
- Ten units covering all five exam papers, focus on one part of each paper in each unit.
- Writing, Speaking and Listening guides with complete summaries include exam information, model answers and additional tasks.
- Revision page with every unit to check and measure student progress.
- Unit-based Grammar Reference with clear explanations and examples of key grammar.
- Unit-based wordlist with target vocabulary and definitions.
- CD-ROM with additional interactive grammar, vocabulary and writing skills practice.
- Two complete practice tests with audio included on website.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Teacher's Book with Downloadable Resource Pack (Class Audio and Teacher's Photocopiable Worksheets)
For the Revised Exam from 2020
Complete Preliminary 2nd edition is the most thorough preparation for the revised B1 Preliminary.Author: Rod FrickerEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: B1 - B2Publication date: May 2019
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×