- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 7 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
Tougher questioning approaches to challenge and deepen students' mathematical skills.
- 1. Integers
- 2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass and capacity
- 5. Angles
- 6. Planning and calculating data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Symmetry
- 9. Expressions and equations
- 10. Averages
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Constructions
- 13. Graphs
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Time
- 16. Probability
- 17. Position and movement
- 18. Area, perimeter and volume
- 19. Interpreting and discussing results
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×