Out of Print
Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available for inspection. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an inspection copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
New Theatre Quarterly provides an international forum where theatrical scholarship and practice can meet, and where prevailing dramatic assumptions can be subjected to vigorous critical questioning.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: February 2000
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521655965
- length: 143 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 175 x 9 mm
- weight: 0.29kg
- contains: 8 b/w illus.
- availability: Unavailable - out of print
Table of Contents
1. A milestone for the millennium: one hundred issues and onwards
2. A theatre of uncertainties: science and history in Michael Frayn's 'Copenhagen'
3. Moving in the cityscape: performance and the embodied experience of the Flaneur
4. The dandy and the dowager: Oscar Wilde and audience resistance
5. Making the words count: towards an analytical database of theatre reviews
6. NTQ book reviews
7. 'Theatre Quarterly' and 'New Theatre Quarterly': an annotated contents and author index, 1971–1999.
Sorry, this resource is locked