- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Cambridge English for the Media
Cambridge English for the Media
Student's Book with Audio CD
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Cambridge English for the Media develops the communication skills and specialist English language knowledge of media students and professionals, enabling them to work more confidently and effectively.
Covering a range of media-related fields including newspapers, television, radio and marketing, the eight standalone units enable students to concentrate on the areas that are most relevant to them. As well as teaching specialist language, the course also develops job-specific skills such as writing headlines, producing advertisements and preparing a pitch. Authentic teaching materials such as newspaper articles and blogs help prepare learners for real working life.
Comprehensive teacher's notes are available online.
- Authentic teaching materials such as newspaper articles, adapted film scripts, advertisements and blogs help prepare learners for real working life.
- Covering a range of media-related fields and topics, this flexible course can be used either as a complete programme or to supplement general or business English courses.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Coursebook with Audio CD
Call Center English Skills
CONTACT US develops high-end professional English language communication skills for the BPO industry.Authors: Jane Lockwood, Hayley McCarthyEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: November 2009
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×