- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 4th Edition
Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers
See it now
Get an eSample of Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers Fourth Edition that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
Fourth edition of the full-colour Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) preparation activities for all three levels of the test (Starters, Movers, Flyers) updated to reflect the new revised specifications which will be out in January 2018.
This fourth edition updated for the 2018 revised exams, provides bright, full-colour and interactive preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Tests. Fun activities balanced with exam-style questions practise all the areas of the syllabus in a communicative way. The material is specifically designed to focus on those areas most likely to cause problems for young learners at these levels. Each unit forms the basis for a lesson of 75 to 90 minutes. The Digital Packs for teachers and learners bring all your teaching materials alongside additional motivating practice for learners in one place at CambridgeOne.org. A Home Fun Booklet allows students to practice vocabulary at home and helps parents support learning. Visit worldoffun.cambridge.org for samples of each level as well as lots of teaching tips and resources for the revised 2018 Cambridge English: Young Learners.
- Each unit includes brightly coloured, attractive material which is motivating, fun and easy-to-use.
- Grammar and vocabulary activities get students practising in their own time in Cambridge One via an access code in the Student’s Book.
- Teacher’s Book contains photocopiable resources, a full practice test, new integrated extension projects and clear guidance on which areas of the Young Learners syllabus are covered.
- A supplementary app gets students practising vocabulary in their own time in a real gaming environment.
- Easy access to all the teaching materials plus motivating online practice for learners, all in one place at CambridgeOne.org allow even more options for class and homework.
- Additional opportunities to practise speaking develop students confidence in an area which young learners find difficult.
- Presentation Plus brings the Student’s Book to life in the classroom, delivering audio, progress tests and pdfs of the Teacher’s Book.
- Flexible to use alongside a general English course and where not all students are taking Cambridge English: Young Learners.
Beginner – ElementaryGet technical help
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×