Primary i-Dictionary Level 1
CD-ROM (Up to 10 classrooms)
Other available formats:
CD-ROM - CD-ROM (Single classroom)
Unavailable - out of print
Animated stories, songs, worksheets and flashcards, plus all the vocabulary needed for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) test.
The Primary i-Dictionary 1 High Beginner CD-ROM is ideal for general English classes as well as exam preparation, and can be used with any coursebook or on its own. With pictures and pronunciation for the featured words in British and American English, the dictionary makes learning new vocabulary memorable and fun.
This CD-ROM is for use in up to ten classrooms. A CD-ROM for single classroom use is also available.
- Bright, appealing animation and sound makes learning new words memorable.
- Includes all the vocabulary required for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) tests in British and American English.
- Pictures and pronunciation for every word.
- Can be used in the classroom with an interactive whiteboard or data projector, or by individual students working on their own.
- Games, songs and stories, learning has never been so much fun! The 'Single classroom' and 'Up to 10 classrooms' versions also include extra practice worksheets for every topic!
- The Workbook includes lots of varied activities, such as crosswords, word searches, gap fills and colouring.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Kid's Box New Generation Level 1
Teacher's Book with Digital Pack English for Spanish Speakers
Kid's Box New Generation English for Spanish Speakers is a seven-level general English course for a new generation of learners.Author: Sue ParminterEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: A0Publication date: December 2023
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×