- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Rosa Parra Contreras, Marina Durañona, Carlos Valentini
- Available from: February 2019
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
An expertly written Spanish B course now updated for first examination 2020, providing students with thought-provoking materials to help them develop strong language skills and solid critical thinking.
Send a Query×
This print and digital teacher's resource contains lesson ideas for mixed ability classes, answers to the coursebook exercises and explains pedagogical aims of classroom activities. The Cambridge Elevate Teacher's Resource expands the teacher’s book with around 30 editable worksheets, answers to the workbook questions, editable audioscripts and audio files for the listening activities in the coursebook. Together they help you save time when planning and preparing lessons, and allow you to mark quickly and confidently. For more information on how to access Cambridge Elevate, please see inside the front cover.
Go directly to the digital resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
Contains tips for teaching mixed-level classes, particularly around making activities suitable for higher and standard level students.
Promotes the IB mission by helping you make links with Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Extended Essay (EE) and Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) in the coursebook.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
Your digital teacher's resource gives you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for worksheets, audioscripts and answer keys.
The worksheets support active learning in the classroom with pair and group work, peer assessment opportunities and extra speaking practice.
- 1. Identidades: 1.1 El español: una lengua viva
- 1.2. Che Guevara
- 1.3. Valorar las propias raíces
- 1.4. Amor en La Higuera
- 2. Experiencias: 2.1. Los sombreros
- 2.2. El último viaje de Cortázar
- 2.3. Vida deportiva: rompiendo estereotipos
- 2.4. El otro viaje de Cortázar
- 3. Ingenio humano: 3.1. Frida Kahlo
- 3.2. Borges e Internet
- 3.3. Ética, ciencia y tecnología
- 3.4. Una manera creativa de ver el mundo
- 4. Organización social: 4.1. La Monarquía
- 4.2. Adolescentes, una nueva generación
- 4.3. Organización social
- 4.4. Unidad Literaria: Leyendas prehispánicas
- 5. Compartimos el planeta: 5.1. Compartimos el planeta
- 5.2. La alimentación en el planeta
- 5.3. Pandemias
- 5.4. Palabras
- 6. Tipos de texto.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- Spanish B for the IB Diploma Starter Pack.zip
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×