- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Primary Communication Box
Primary Communication Box
Reading activities and puzzles for younger learners
Would you like to give your pupils more opportunities to speak to each other in English? Are you looking for fun activities you know they will enjoy? Do you need materials that are easy to use and quick to prepare? Then Primary Communication Box is just what you need. It contains over 50 photocopiable speaking activities designed to encourage real communication in the primary classroom.
* Lots of different activity types including information gaps, role plays, class surveys and open discussions mean your lessons are varied.
* Activities based on realistic speaking situations so that pupils can cope in the real world.
* Pupils are encouraged to work in pairs, small groups and with the whole class to share ideas and opinions in meaningful contexts.
* Many of the activities are suitable for learners preparing for the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests.
* Clear step-by-step teaching notes make preparation easy.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Super Minds Starter
Teacher's Book with Digital Pack British English
Super Minds 2nd Edition is a thoroughly updated and enhanced new edition of a much-loved English course.Author: Lily PaneCEF Level: A0Publication date: January 2022
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×