- English Language Learning
- Academic English
- Study Speaking 2nd Edition
Study Speaking is for intermediate level and above students who need to speak English in connection with their academic work. It is intended primarily for use on language programmes preparing learners of English for study at university or college.
The course is designed to improve students' speaking skills by:
* activating and extending their linguistic competence
* increasing their confidence in using spoken English
* developing their ability to analyse and evaluate spoken performance
* sharpening their strategic competence in face-to-face interaction.
Study Speaking is part of a the Study Skills series.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Prism Level 2
Reading & Writing Student's Book with Digital Pack
Paired skills course focusing on critical thinking, academic skills, and language students need most.Authors: Carolyn Westbrook, Lida BakerEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: B1Publication date: July 2022
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×