Working with Images
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Resource Book for the Language Classroom
Working with Images contains over 75 practical teaching ideas for the language classroom. Activities involve the use of both low-tech and high-tech images and are suitable for a very wide variety of teaching contexts: young learners and adults; specialised and general English; richly- or minimally-equipped classrooms.
Activities can be used in any order, at any point in a course. In addition, the design of the activities allows teachers to adapt and apply the ideas to other topics.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains a bank of images, ready for immediate classroom use.
- All activities contain step-by-step instructions so that they can be used at short notice with minimal preparation.
- Comes with a CD-ROM containing a bank of images that teachers can instantly download and use in their lessons
- Activities are standalone and can be used in any order, at any point in a language programme.
- Contains practical advice and guidance on sourcing both low- and high-tech images for teachers with limited experience or resources.
- Contents are clearly organised into distinct themes making it easy for teachers to find activities that meet their needs.
Also in this subject
20-hour Online Teacher Development Courses How to Teach Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
Online CourseAuthor: Lucy Gubbin
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×