- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Grammar Practice Activities 2nd Edition
Grammar Practice Activities
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Practical Guide for Teachers
1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
First published in 1988, Grammar Practice Activities is a language teaching classic. This revised version combines tried and tested activities with up-to-date content including a CD-ROM. This is an invaluable resource for any teacher who wishes to combine grammar teaching with a broadly communicative methodology. The book contains a collection of imaginative and interesting grammar practice activities suitable for a wide range of levels and ages. Clear teaching notes accompany each activity ensuring they are easy to use. In addition, the accompanying CD-ROM provides print-ready photocopiable worksheets which can be put to immediate use in the classroom.
- Easy-to-use grammar activities with clear teaching notes reduce lesson preparation time.
- The CD-ROM contains photocopiable worksheets in A4 format to print off for immediate use.
- The section providing an introduction to grammar teaching is especially useful for newly-qualified teachers.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Lessons from Nothing
Activities for Language Teaching with Limited Time and Resources
70 activities that encourage interaction and cooperation in classrooms with few resources.Author: Bruce Marsland
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×