- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Cambridge English for Job-hunting
Cambridge English for Job-hunting
Student's Book with Audio CDs (2)
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Cambridge English for Job-hunting is designed to develop the specialist English language knowledge and communication skills that job-seekers need to apply for and secure jobs.
Ideal for both working professionals and those new to the world of employment, the course comprises six standalone units covering core areas such as CV preparation, cover letter writing, and answering interview questions. Authentic materials such as genuine CVs and cover letters give learners practical experience in understanding and preparing vital documents.
The course also offers valuable advice to help improve job-hunters' confidence, including help with difficult interview questions and how to present yourself effectively.
- Authentic materials such as genuine CVs and cover letters give learners practical experience in understanding and preparing vital documents.
- Encompassing reading, writing, listening and speaking, this course develops all the communicative skills that job-hunters need, from understanding job advertisements to negotiating on job offers.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
English for the Travel and Tourism Industry
Welcome! is an intermediate level course for people who need to use or who are preparing to use English in their day-to-day work in the tourism, hospitality and travel industries.Author: Leo JonesEnglish Type: International English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×