- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Infotech 4th Edition
Now in its fourth edition, Infotech is a comprehensive course in the English of computing, used and trusted by students and teachers all over the world.
Fully updated in line with the latest developments in Information Communications Technology (ICT), this course teaches students the language and skills they need to understand and work in the world of computers. The 30 topic-based units cover everything from computer essentials through to programming, web design, job hunting, and future technologies. A focus on terminology is combined with vocabulary and grammar practice to give students the tools to use English in areas such as describing features and functions, applying for jobs and discussing the world of ICT. With the support of clear explanations, no specialist knowledge of ICT is required, making this course ideal for anyone who needs to understand the English of computing for study or work.
- Technical reading texts and realistic listening material keep learners up-to-date with recent developments in the fast-moving world of computing, from Windows Vista to Blu-ray.
- Free online material at www.cambridge.org/elt/student/ict enables students to continue developing their computer skills as they learn. This includes interactive activities and reading exercises, regular podcasts and a blog.
- A comprehensive glossary of computer terms and acronyms provide valuable language support for students.
- A modular structure enables teachers to focus on the most relevant topics and language for their students.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×