- Subject(s):Theory of Knowledge
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Tomas Duckling
- Available from: November 2020
Help your students to flourish as knowers with this updated series for first examination 2022.
Send a Query×
Developed by an experienced Head of TOK in collaboration with TOK teachers from the Cambridge Panel, our guide features everything you need to deliver this thought-provoking course. Within every chapter you will find flexible teaching plans, language focuses, discussion activities, extension tasks, worksheets and homework ideas. In addition, tailored advice is provided for specific areas such as linking TOK to other subjects and sourcing real-world examples. Dedicated chapters on preparing students for the essay and new exhibition help you set your students up for assessment success.
- 1. Who is the Knower?
- 2. The Problem of Knowledge
- 3. Knowledge Questions and the Knowledge Framework
- 4. Truth and Wisdom
- 5. Knowledge and Technology
- 6. Knowledge and Language
- 7. Knowledge and Politics
- 8. Knowledge and Religion
- 9. Knowledge and Indigenous Societies
- 10. History
- 11 The Arts
- 13. The Natural Sciences
- 14. The Human Sciences
- 15 The ToK Exhibition and the ToK Essay.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×